TOAST.net uses several different dial-up networks for greater coverage and reliability. Most U.S. cities have multiple access numbers to choose from. Choose the number that works best for your location, but make sure it's a local call as TOAST.net is not responsible for any long distance charges.
Windows (using the Dialer)
- If you're already running the Dialer, follow these instructions:
- Double click the TOAST.net icon on your Desktop.
- Click on the Select button.
- Enter your State and City in the drop down menu (or you can choose the area code).
- Choose a number and click OK.
- Confirm that it's a local call with no additional fees from your phone company.
Mac or Manual Connection
If you have a Mac or work with a manual connection under Windows:
- Use this article to find a local access number.
- Then you can manually set up a dial-up connection.
Article ID: 154, Created On: 12/3/2009, Modified: 11/22/2013