If people sending to your email account receive an error stating Mailbox Full or if you try to send a message and receive this error, you may be out of mailbox space on your account. Try the following:
- If you have SmarterMail, see this Full Mailbox KB article.
- G Suite users -> see how to Clear drive space and increase storage.
- If you have another email system, you could find ways to clean up your mailbox. For example:
- Delete unneeded messages from your Inbox.
- Empty your Trash.
- Find messages with large attachments (for example, ones with pictures) and save them to your hard drive before deleting.
Then try sending/receiving your email again. If you continue to have issues with your mailbox reporting full, please contact TOAST.net Customer Service.