Applies to: Users who want to access email, contacts, and calendars from their iPhone or iPad.
I. Turn on ActiveSync for your mailbox.
- If your mailbox is @toast.net, gtoast.net, mylink.net, xmail99.com, or jr-88.com:
- Login to My Account.
- Select Email Accounts on the left menu.
- Enable ActiveSync for the desired mailbox.
- If your mailbox is part of a web hosting plan, contact your account manager or customer service.
If you can't enable ActiveSync, you can use IMAP to get email
II. Set up your iPhone/iPad
- On your device's home screen, tap the Settings button.
- Tap Passwords & Accounts then tap Add Account.
- In the choice of Email Providers, tap Exchange.
- Enter your email address, password, a description of this account (helpful if you have multiple mailboxes), and tap Next. Click Continue if you receive a Cannot Verify Server message.
- If it prompts you for Server/Domain/etc., enter the info below and tap Next. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Server: enter the Server Hostname from the Email Setup Wizard.
- Domain: leave blank
- Username: enter your entire email address.
- Password: enter your email password.
- Description: same as you entered on previous screen.
- Verify the items you want to sync are ON (green).
- Click Save when complete. Give your device a few minutes to download all the data.
- By default, ActiveSync will download one week of email. To change this:
- Tap Settings -> Passwords & Accounts -> and select the account
- Select the time frame you desire. Note: a longer time period will use more data.