This article explains how to configure a secure connection to the Corporate Email server. It uses two encryption methods
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for incoming mail
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) for outgoing mail
The directions below are for Microsoft Outlook 2010. If you have a different client, please refer to your email client's help for instructions.
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to your Corporate Email account settings by selecting File - Account Settings.
- From the E-mail tab, select Change from the menu. Change the incoming and outgoing servers to the following:
Incoming mail server: mail.corp.toast.net
Outgoing mail server: mail.corp.toast.net
- Click the More Settings... button and select the Advanced tab. For "Use the following type of encrypted connection:" select SSL for the IMAP server and TLS for the SMTP server. The (IMAP) port should be 993 and change the (SMTP) port from 25 to 587.
- Click OK - Next and Finish to complete setup.