Applies to: Customers who wish to sync contacts, and calendars on their iPhone or iPad.
You will need to know your Server Hostname in order to complete the setup. If you do not know your Server Hostname you can obtain it from the Email Setup Wizard.
Follow these steps to set up contact / calendar syncing on your iPhone/iPad using CardDAV / CalDAV:
- Open Settings.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Other as account type.
- Select Add CardDAV account (for calendar select Add CalDAV account).
- For server, enter your Server Hostname
- For User Name enter your email address, and then type your password.
- Select Next.
- Your contacts will now be visible in the Contacts application. Repeat the steps to set up your calendar.