Installing MozyPro and Restoring your Files
This article will help you install the MozyPro backup software and recover files to your computer.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Mac OS X 10.4+
Note: Installation is not supported on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4, 2000, or Linux computers.
Download and run the appropriate MozyPro install File (Windows or Mac).
You will see the following screen:
Click next and follow the installation process.
Once it is completed you will see the following screen:
- At this screen you will want to input the License Key and email address used to setup MozyPro. TOAST.net recommends copying and pasting the License Key.
- If you are unsure what your License Key is, please call TOAST.net at 419-292-2200.
- Once you have input the above data you will see the following screen:
- As requested, please input the password used when you first installed MozyPro. If you are unsure of what this is, please call in to TOAST.net at 419-292-2200.
- Once you have input your password and hit Next you will see the following screen:
- This screen is important to understand, you are replacing the computer previously used in MozyPro with a new computer. If Yes is selected then it will stop backing up the old computer and begin backing up the new one. You will also be able to restore files from the previous computer for 30 days.
- Once yes is selected you will see the summary screen for MozyPro:
- Click Next to begin the initial backup:
- Keep in mind the initial backup can take many hours to complete, the above example was a very small amount of files and therefore would be incredibly quick to upload.
- In order to reinstall your files at this time you would simply need to follow the steps shown in our Restore Files article.