Taking the Modem Out of Bridged Mode
If you have multiple computers/devices connected to your cable modem, but only one of them is able to reach the Internet, check the following setting:
- Make sure the cable modem is powered on.
- Connect a laptop or PC to the cable modem with an Ethernet cable.
- If you have an android or apple device, follow these links and come back to this page:
- Once you've connected to your modem, open a web browser and type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar and hit enter.
You should see this pager after step 3.
- You will be prompted for a username and password. Use the following:
- Click the Apply button.
- Click the LAN Setup tab, and under the NAT category, make sure NAT Mode is set to RoutedWithNAT.
- Click the Apply button if you made any changes.
All computers/devices should now be able to connect to the Internet normally.