We're encouraging users to move their pictures from TOAST.net Photo Sharing to Google Photos before the service gets turned off on 4/27/17.
How do I know if I have pictures to move?
Go to TOAST.net Photo Sharing
and enter your username in 'View Photos for:' and it will show you.
The one thing this process does not preserve is the folder structure that you've created. If for some reason you need the folder structure, use this KB article to download the Photos folder
I. Create a Shared Folder for TOAST.net to Upload Pictures
- If you already have a Google account (like Gmail), go to step #2.
- Go to Google Photos and click on Albums.
- Click on Create and choose Shared Album.
- Select a photo to share (you need to select at least one photo to do this) and click Create.
- For the name of the album, enter your TOAST.net username.
- Click on Share. In the To field type: firstname.lastname@example.org and press Enter.
- In the Add a Message field enter "Please upload my photos.", then click on the Send icon.
II. Wait for TOAST.net to Add Photos to your shared album. This can take up to two business days and we will send you an email notification when complete.
III. Make Yourself the Owner after you receive the notification.
- Go to Google Photos and click on Albums
- Click on the shared album that was created in the above section.
- Click on the Add to Library icon in the upper-right.
- This copies all of the photos into your library
- Click on the 3 dots in the upper-right and choose Delete Album.
- This removes TOAST.net's access.