Follow these steps to purge deleted messages in SmarterMail, thus creating more storage space for your mailbox.
2. Click the “Smarter Mail” icon at the top right to access your mailbox.
3. We recommend removing the oldest messages first:
A. Click on the Deleted Items folder.
B. Click “Date” to sort messages and show the oldest messages at the top.
4. Select messages to purge (50 at a time is good). Don't select messages from the last 12 months just in case you might need them.
5. After messages are selected:
A. Click the "Delete" drop-down tab.
B. Click "Delete" to purge the selected messages.
C. Verify the number in pop-up matches the # of messages selected and click "OK" to confirm.
6. That's it! It might take SmarterMail a few minutes to update your storage space on the Logout menu.