Start Editing Your Site
- Go to your website
- At the bottom of your web page, select "Sign in to edit this site" or go directly to www.yourdomain.com/index.php/login
- Enter your username/password:
- At the top you will see:
- Edit Page: Allows you to edit the content, move the information around, change general settings of the web page
- Add Page: Adds a page to the top navigation bar
- Dashboard: Website Management tools
- Help: Links into http://concrete5.org for assistance
- Sign Out: Exit edit mode
- Select "Edit Page" from the top menu bar. Each editable block will appear with a red dashed box around it.
- Hover over the box you want to edit, left click and select "Edit" from the popup box.
- Edit your block with the editing icons/tools and select "Update" at the bottom right of the edit window to save your changes.
- When all edits are complete on your web page, select "Exit Edit Mode" at the top menu bar.
- Select "Publish My Edits" to make your changes visible on your site.
- From your navigation menu select another web page for editing and repeat steps 5-9 until all changes have been made.
- Select "Sign Out" from the top menu bar when all website changes have been made.
Article ID: 181, Created: 12/11/2009 at 1:50 PM, Modified: 12/14/2011 at 9:21 AM