How to add a PDF file to concrete
- Log into your website and go to the page that you want to edit.
- Put your page in edit mode.
- Mouse over the block of text you
want to edit and left select "Edit" in the menu.
- Add and/or Select the text
that you want to link to the pdf file
- Select "Add File" at the top of the
- A new window will appear and you want to select the "Browse" button
at the top.
- Find the pdf file on your local machine and select the file
- Select "Open" in the file
- The new file will appear in the Concrete File manager.
over the pdf image, left click your mouse and select "Choose" from the
- The text you selected in step 4 is now linked to the pdf file you
chose in step 10.