Adding an Announcements feed to your Google Sites page helps keep everyone up-to-date on the latest news and events. Announcements can be easily posted and are instantly viewable. To add an Announcements page to your site, perform the following:
- Log into your Google Sites account (Normally http://sites.google.com/a/<your domain name>)
- Click the Sign In link on the bottom of the page.
- Once signed in, click the Add Page button at the top right of the screen:
- Click the Select template to use button, and choose Announcements from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a location for your Announcements page:
- Name your page and click the Create button.
- Your Announcements page is now available and should show up on your website navigation bar. Click New Post to add new announcements. You can also subscribe to posts to be notified on any new updates.
- Enter a subject, then the message. Announcements will be automatically sorted by date. You can optionally allows file attachments or comments to be added to your posts.
- Once your Announcement page is established, you can send a link to it to TOAST.net Support. We will then link your Announcements page to the TOAST.net Start Page. You can then sign in and receive updates, company email, schedules, documents, weather, news, and more all from one location!
Article ID: 239, Created: 10/31/2011 at 2:23 PM, Modified: 10/11/2019 at 12:53 PM