Getting Started with Web Presence Builder
This article will help you with starting design of your website using Web Presence Builder.
- Log into your Hosting account with your domain name and password at http://toast.net/services/hosting/manage.asp.
- Launch Web Presence Builder and setup your template by choosing a category, topic and site name that best matches your business.
- Go to the Settings tab and fill out the description and keywords fields. Go to the Pages tab and change the description and keywords for each page by selecting a page and then selecting Edit page description and keywords.
- Set up your page layout, colors and fonts by selecting the Layout and Style tabs.
- Use the Modules tab to enter in your website data.
- Select Publish when done.
- You can preview your site by following step 1 and then selecting the Websites & Domains tab. Select the first icon in the icon list to the right of your domain name and a preview window will pop up.
Additional Web Presence Builder information can be found in the user manual.
Article ID: 241, Created: 11/21/2011 at 2:29 PM, Modified: 3/23/2012 at 4:30 PM