II. Set up your iPhone/iPad
1. On your device's home screen, tap the Settings button.
2. Tap Passwords & Accounts then tap Add Account.
3. In the choice of Email Providers, tap Microsoft Exchange.
4. Enter your email address and a description of this account (helpful if you have multiple mailboxes), and tap Next.
5. You will be prompted with two options. "Configure Manually" and "Sign In". Select Sign In.
6. Wait for it to Verify, and now you may enter your Password in the password field and select next.
7. If it prompts you for Server/Domain/etc., enter the info below and tap Next. Otherwise, skip this step.
Server: enter the Server Hostname from the Email Setup Wizard.
Domain: leave blank
Username: enter your entire email address.
Password: enter your email password.
Description: same as you entered on previous screen.
8. Verify the items you want to sync are ON (green).
9. Click Save when complete. Give your device a few minutes to download all the data.
10. By default, ActiveSync will download one week of email. To change this:
Tap Settings -> Passwords & Accounts -> and select the account
Select the time frame you desire. Note: a longer time period will use more data.