Applies To: TOAST.net Legacy Hosting* customers wishing to receive email from a Legacy email account on a Blackberry device. Calendar and contacts sync are not supported.
*Legacy Hosting is a legacy product and is no longer directly supported by TOAST.net. Please consider moving your account to one of the newer Windows Hosting Plans and receive larger mailboxes, improved webmail, and more mobile support options.
To configure your Blackberry device:
- From the home screen, open Setup.
- Select Setup Wizard.
- Select Email Setup.
- In the setup wizard, on the email setup screen, select the I want to create or add an email address option.
- Select Next.
- Select Next to open the email setup website on your smartphone.
- If you agree to the legal terms and conditions, select I Agree.
- On the Email Setup screen, for "Email Service Provider," select Other.
- Enter your full email address.
- Select Ok.
- To create a new email address for your smartphone, click Create. Type your email address and password.
- Choose a secret question from the list or create your own. Then enter the answer in the space provided. Select Next.
- Select Ok.
- To log out of the email setup website, select Close.
Article ID: 270, Created: 12/1/2011 at 3:07 PM, Modified: 3/7/2018 at 10:09 AM