Applies to: Users wishing to configure Thunderbird to receive email from a TOAST.net Sub-Account.
To configure Thunderbird:
- From the top menu bar go to Tools and Account Settings...
- In the lower left click the Account Actions button and select Add Mail Account...
- Enter your Name (as you want it to appear to others), your complete email address, and your email password. Click Continue.
- Thunderbird will attempt to automatically detect your settings. Click Continue.
- When finished, click Done. Setup is complete
Adjust these settings to improve the way Thunderbird handles email:
- Select Composition and Addressing for the new account. Change the drop down to start my reply above the quote.
- Go to Synchronization & Storage and under Message Synchronizing uncheck Keep messages for this account on this computer.
- Go to Junk Settings and uncheck Enable adaptive junk mail controls for this account.
Article ID: 304, Created: 12/7/2011 at 10:56 AM, Modified: 6/10/2015 at 12:39 PM