New Domain Registration
- Visit our Hosting Services Page at https://www.toast.net/websites/hosting
- At the top of the page is a search for available domain names along with pricing.
- Follow the prompts to register the domain name.
Renew Your Domain Name
- Go to: https://www.toast.net/websites/manage
- Scroll to the section "Register/Renew Domain" and click "AccountSupport".
- Login with your Registrar username and password.
- Click on My Domains.
- Select your domain.
- Choose Renew these domains and click on Go. A credit card is required.
Transfer your Domain to TOAST.net
An Authorization Code is required from your current registrar to transfer any .COM, .NET, .ORG, .INFO, .BIZ or .US domain name. Please obtain the correct Authorization before proceeding with your transfer request.
- Go to: http://www.toast.net/services/hosting/manage.asp
- In the section, "Register/Renew Your Domain" click "AccountSupport".
- Click on "Register here" to create a new account.
- Fill out the fields to create an account and click "Create An Account".
- In the Account Management Control Panel scroll down to "Registrar Transfers" for complete information.
- Within 24 hours of the transfer initiation, TOAST.net (Dotster) will send an email to the administrative contact listed in the domain’s WHOIS database record. You must respond to the email as directed for the transfer to continue.
- In 5-7 days, your transfer will be complete.
Article ID: 40, Created: 12/1/2009 at 11:52 AM, Modified: 2/24/2023 at 10:59 AM