In order to remove the battery and reinsert the battery please follow these steps:
- Flip the device over so you can read SIERRA WIRELESS normally.
- Ensure the Tri-Fi is not plugged into the wall outlet.
- Pull down on the raised platform on the back of the Tri-Fi.
- Once the back cover is off you will see the battery. You will want to pull up on the bottom of the battery to remove it
- Once it is pulled out, wait 10 seconds.
- Line up the 4 gold bars on the battery and the 4 gold prongs on the Tri-Fi and reinsert the battery, ensuring the Sierra Wireless logo is on top and the gold contacts line up with with pins inside the device.
- Slide the back panel back on and power on the device.
Article ID: 428, Created: 1/27/2014 at 5:30 PM, Modified: 1/27/2014 at 5:45 PM