The wireless password for the Overdrive Pro and Tri-Fi hotspot is listed on the display screen on the device. If you need to change the Wi-Fi password, do the following:
- On a computer that is connected to your hotspot, open web browser and enter: http://192.168.0.1
- In the Admin Login password box, enter: password
- Click the Advanced settings icon at the top of the screen.
- Click the Wi-Fi tab at the top of the screen.
- Click Security at the top of the screen.
- Type your new password in the Wi-Fi Password: box. The password must be at least 8 characters long.
Click Save when complete.
- Close your browser window. You will now have to enter the new wireless password into your computer and other devices to connect to your hotspot.
Article ID: 450, Created: 2/26/2014 at 9:37 AM, Modified: 2/26/2014 at 9:44 AM