The Start Page brings all of the tools and services your company or organization would normally use onto one convenient page. It features quick access to your email, news, weather, stocks, games, shopping, search, account controls and more! To set the Business Start page as your home page, find your web browser and follow the steps.
- Click the Tools menu and then select Settings.
- Under On Startup, place a dot in Open a specific page or set of pages
- Click the Set pages link.
- Next to Add a new page, type: start.toast.net
- Click OK.
- Under Appearance check mark Show Home Button.
- Click the Change link.
- Place a dot next to Open this page: and type start.toast.net in the box.
- Click OK and then click the Home button at the top of the screen.
- Click Safari from the menu bar and select Preferences.
- Change the address next to Home page to: start.toast.net
- Close the Preferences window.
- Click the button and then select Options.
- On the Options window, make sure the General icon is selected.
- Change the address next to Home Page to: start.toast.net
- Click OK.
Article ID: 512, Created: 10/29/2014 at 3:58 PM, Modified: 12/1/2020 at 4:20 PM