If you can not connect to the Internet on your DSL2/Fiber connection, please check the following:
- Ensure the modem is connected properly:
- There should be solid green lights next to Power, Broadband, and Service. You should also have a green light next to Ethernet and/or Wireless which indicates devices being connected to the modem. The BGW210 modem only has two lights Power and Broadband, those should be solid green.
- If the Power, Broadband, and Service lights are all solid green and you have no connection, first check to see if another device is having the same issue. If both devices aren't able to connect to the internet reboot the modem by unplugging the power and waiting 30secs before plugging it in again.
- If either the Broadband or Service lights are out, blinking, or red, check the DSL cable on the back of your DSL2 modem is securely plugged in to the green jack on your modem and the DSL2 wall jack.
- Plug your PC directly into one of the 4 ports on the back of your DSL2 modem with the included Ethernet cord and perform the following tests.
- If these suggestions do not help, please contact TOAST.net Technical Support to open a trouble ticket for your connection.