This article requires you to have two Google accounts. If you do not have a second Google account see this article for instructions on how to create one: How to create a Google account
- Go to http://drive.google.com and log in with the account you want to move data from.
- Create a folder called MOVE and drag/drop all your documents into this MOVE folder.
- Right click on the folder and choose Download.
- Unzip the download file to a folder.
- Sign out of the Google Account.
- Sign into http://drive.google.com with the account you want to move data to.
- Click on New, select Folder Upload.
- Select the folder that contains the unzipped files.
- Click OK.
If files were shared they will need to be re-shared.
For instructions that don't require downloading / uploading of files see the article here
TOAST.net moved your calendars into SmarterMail. But you can also export multiple calendars from your Google account
. Calendars can then be imported one at a time into a new Google account. They can be imported into existing calendar or a new calendar can be created with old name.
Picasa Web Albums
Other Google Services