Setting up DomainKeys (DKIM) can help prevent email spoofing of your domain.
- Log in with domain admin account for your domain.
- Go to Settings – Domain Settings – Advanced Settings – Mail Signing.
- Check “Enable DomainKey signing” and “Enable DKIM signing”.
- On the Certificate tab enter smartermail for Selector, select 1024 for Key Size and select Generate Key.
- Save and enter the TXT record to the DNS for the domain.
- Use the Test DNS button to test.
This setting is for Smartermail customers who use TOAST.net servers to send. The setting won't work for people who use Google or other mail systems.