To clear your saved usernames/passwords in Internet Explorer:
- Click the Tools icon and select Internet Options.
- Select the Content tab.
- Click Settings in the Auto Complete section.
- Click Delete AutoComplete histoy...
- Click OK in Auto Complete Settings
- Click OK to exit Internet Options
To clear your saved usernames/passwords in Microsoft Edge:
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select Privacy and Security.
- Under Clear browsing data, manually select which items you would want to have cleared (in this case, you'd want to make sure that you have Passwords selected), then press Clear.