By default, most users use the "World Client" theme. There are a total of four themes available: World Client, Lite, Look Out, and Pro. For a brief overview of what each theme looks like refer to this article (insert other article URL) as this article is for only switching between themes.
To change themes from "World Client" to another theme follow these instructions:
- Locate and Click on the Single Gear in the top right corner, this opens a drop-down menu.
- Click on "Personalize"
- In the "Personalize" section locate the Theme setting and choose the Theme you wish to have.
- If you chose a theme you don't like, refer to the rest of this article to learn how to switch between each theme.
Changing from Lite Theme -
- Locate Options in the top navigation bar and select it.
2. Find in the page the theme options located under Theme (Choose your favorite look)
Image CaptionChanging from Lookout Theme
1. Find and select the gear icon in the top right corner of the page
2. Choose the Personalize option from the drop-down menu
3. Locate Theme within the Presentation section and use the drop-down to choose a new theme.
Changing from the Pro Theme:
- Select the Gear icon in the top right corner
- Locate "Theme" in the "Signing In" section and use the drop-down to choose your preferred theme.