If you can't remember the WiFi password for your Home Base, here are some suggestions:
- Try using the default WiFi password. This is located on the bottom of the Home Base.
- If you've changed the default WiFi password, you can reset it. Connect a computer to the Home Base with an Ethernet cable and view our Change Password article.
If you've tried the steps above, and don't have any Ethernet enabled devices, you can reset the Home Base to default settings. Follow the steps below:
- Remove the bottom cover of your Home Base.
- With a pointed object, press and hold the recessed reset button for 8 seconds.
- You're not done yet! You need to configure the device to use TOAST.net after resetting.