Reporting phishing and spam is essential for a safer online environment. By reporting these incidents, you contribute to the collective effort to identify and stop cybercriminals. Your actions can help prevent others from falling victim to similar scams and can ultimately make the internet a less hospitable place for malicious actors.
Before reporting, make sure you are informed, be sure to check out our other articles for tips on spotting phishing
2. Paste the URL from the phishing message into the box labeled URL.
3. In the additional details section be sure to include extra information that helps classify why the site would be considered phishing. (ex. This site was sent to me in an email and is impersonating a legitimate business to obtain my login credentials)
4. Click the Submit Report button to send the report to google.
2. Paste the phishing URL into the "Which site do you want to report?" field.
3. Make sure the Phishing bubble is selected under "What threats did you find on the site".
4. Enter the language used on the site.
5. Prove you are not a robot by entering the characters shown on the screen.
6. Click Submit to send the report to Microsoft.
Note: This is only used for reporting @gmail.com email accounts
2. Fill out the required fields to complete your report such as
- Your contact email
- Full Gmail address of the person involved in the incident
- Email headers of the questionable message
- Original subject line of the questionable message
- Content of questionable message
- Additional Information
- Was this message from someone impersonating Google?
3. Click the Submit button to send the report to Google
If you encounter any challenges or need further assistance, please visit our Support Request Form
and submit a request. Our technicians will be happy to help you!