This article walks you through exporting Outlook Express Address Book and importing the addresses in the TOAST.net Webmail Contacts List.
Export email addresses from Outlook Express
Other email client programs should have similar steps to these. Check the Contents and Index in the program's Help menu for specific steps.
- Open Outlook Express and choose File -> Export -> Address Book.
- Choose Text File (Comma Separated Values) and click Export.
- Click Browse, and select the location (like My Documents or Desktop) in the Save in field.
- Type in your file name (something like addressbook) in the File Name field.
- Choose Comma Separated Values (*.csv) in the Save as Type field.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Next button.
- Place a checkmark in all the fields.
- Click the Finish button.
- Click the OK button and click the Close button.
Import Contacts into TOAST.net Webmail
- Log in with your TOAST.net email address.
- Click Contacts button at the top.
- Click on the Import Contacts link at the top.
- Click the Browse button and select the .csv file addressbook.csv saved in the folder from step 3.
- Click the Open button and then click the Import button.
Your email addresses will now be available in the Webmail Contacts List.